Assessment of the Electrochemical Properties of BSCF and Samarium Doped BSCF Perovskites
- Narottam P. Bansal,
- Prabhakar Singh,
- Sujanto Widjaja and
- Dileep Singh
Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VII: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Zhang, K., Lassman, A., Verma, A. and Singh, P. (2011) Assessment of the Electrochemical Properties of BSCF and Samarium Doped BSCF Perovskites, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VII: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (eds N. P. Bansal, P. Singh, S. Widjaja and D. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095249.ch7
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059890
Online ISBN: 9781118095249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!