Role of Sintering Atmosphere on the Stability of LSM-YSZ Composite
- Narottam P. Bansal,
- Prabhakar Singh,
- Sujanto Widjaja and
- Dileep Singh
Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VII: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Mahapatra, M. and Singh, P. (2011) Role of Sintering Atmosphere on the Stability of LSM-YSZ Composite, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells VII: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (eds N. P. Bansal, P. Singh, S. Widjaja and D. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095249.ch8
- Published Online: 1 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059890
Online ISBN: 9781118095249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!