Recent Developments of Batch and Cullet Preheating in Europe—Practical Experiences and Implications
- Charles H. Drummond III
Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
71st Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Zippe, P. (2011) Recent Developments of Batch and Cullet Preheating in Europe—Practical Experiences and Implications, in 71st Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (ed C. H. Drummond), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095348.ch1
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 23 MAY 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059968
Online ISBN: 9781118095348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!