Recycling of Post-Consumer Glass: Energy Savings, CO2 Emission Reduction, Effects on Glass Quality and Glass Melting
- Charles H. Drummond III
Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
71st Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Beerkens, R., Kers, G. and van Santen, E. (2011) Recycling of Post-Consumer Glass: Energy Savings, CO2 Emission Reduction, Effects on Glass Quality and Glass Melting, in 71st Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (ed C. H. Drummond), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095348.ch16
- Published Online: 9 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 23 MAY 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059968
Online ISBN: 9781118095348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!