Irradiation-Induced Dimensional Change and Fracture Behavior of C/C Composites for VHTR Application
- Yutai Katoh,
- Kevin M. Fox,
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Ilias Belharouak,
- Sujanto Widjaja and
- Dileep Singh
Published Online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Ceramic Materials for Energy Applications: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Sumita, J., Shibata, T., Sawa, K., Fujita, I., Ohashi, J., Takizawa, K., Kim, W. and Park, J. (2011) Irradiation-Induced Dimensional Change and Fracture Behavior of C/C Composites for VHTR Application, in Ceramic Materials for Energy Applications: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (eds Y. Katoh, K. M. Fox, H.-T. Lin, I. Belharouak, S. Widjaja and D. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095386.ch1
- Published Online: 16 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 26 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059944
Online ISBN: 9781118095386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!