14. Cyber Security Prediction Models
Published Online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2009 IEEE
Systems and Software Engineering with Applications
How to Cite
Schneidewind, N. F. (2011) Cyber Security Prediction Models, in Systems and Software Engineering with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118098929.ch14
- Published Online: 3 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780738158525
Online ISBN: 9781118098929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!