12. On the Performance of Wireless Indoor Localization Using Received Signal Strength
- Seyed A. (Reza) Zekavat3 and
- R. Michael Buehrer4
Published Online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
Handbook of Position Location: Theory, Practice, and Advances
How to Cite
Yang, J., Chen, Y., Martin, R. P., Trappe, W. and Gruteser, M. (2011) On the Performance of Wireless Indoor Localization Using Received Signal Strength, in Handbook of Position Location: Theory, Practice, and Advances (eds S. A. (. Zekavat and R. M. Buehrer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118104750.ch12
Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, USA
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470943427
Online ISBN: 9781118104750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!