33. Automated Wildlife Radio Tracking
- Seyed A. (Reza) Zekavat3 and
- R. Michael Buehrer4
Published Online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
Handbook of Position Location: Theory, Practice, and Advances
How to Cite
MacCurdy, R. B., Gabrielson, R. M. and Cortopassi, K. A. (2011) Automated Wildlife Radio Tracking, in Handbook of Position Location: Theory, Practice, and Advances (eds S. A. (. Zekavat and R. M. Buehrer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118104750.ch33
Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, USA
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470943427
Online ISBN: 9781118104750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!