15. Demography Part 2: Population Growth and Fertility Regulation
- Sara Stinson3,
- Barry Bogin4 and
- Dennis O'Rourke5
Published Online: 6 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Human Biology: An Evolutionary and Biocultural Perspective, Second Edition
How to Cite
Ellison, P. T., Bogin, B. and O'rourke, M. T. (2012) Demography Part 2: Population Growth and Fertility Regulation, in Human Biology: An Evolutionary and Biocultural Perspective, Second Edition (eds S. Stinson, B. Bogin and D. O'Rourke), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118108062.ch15
Department of Anthropology, Queens College, CUNY, Flushing, NY, USA
Centre for Global Health and Human Development, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom
Department of Anthropology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Published Online: 6 APR 2012
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470179642
Online ISBN: 9781118108062
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!