10. Use of Metal Nanoparticles in Environmental Cleanup
- Sharmila M. Mukhopadhyay
Published Online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nanoscale Multifunctional Materials: Science and Applications
How to Cite
Kanel, S. R., Su, C., Patel, U. and Agrawal, A. (2011) Use of Metal Nanoparticles in Environmental Cleanup, in Nanoscale Multifunctional Materials: Science and Applications (ed S. M. Mukhopadhyay), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118114063.ch10
Center for Nanoscale Multifunctional Materials, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 31 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470508916
Online ISBN: 9781118114063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!