Three. The Effect of Supply Chain Disruptions on Corporate Performance
- Panos Kouvelis3,
- Lingxiu Dong3,
- Onur Boyabatli4 and
- Rong Li4
Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains
How to Cite
Hendricks, K. B. and Singhal, V. R. (2011) The Effect of Supply Chain Disruptions on Corporate Performance, in The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains (eds P. Kouvelis, L. Dong, O. Boyabatli and R. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118115800.ch3
Olin Business School, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470535127
Online ISBN: 9781118115800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!