Five. Beyond Risk: Ambiguity in Supply Chains
- Panos Kouvelis3,
- Lingxiu Dong3,
- Onur Boyabatli4 and
- Rong Li4
Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains
How to Cite
Natarajan, K., Sim, M. and Teo, C.-P. (2011) Beyond Risk: Ambiguity in Supply Chains, in The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains (eds P. Kouvelis, L. Dong, O. Boyabatli and R. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118115800.ch5
Olin Business School, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470535127
Online ISBN: 9781118115800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!