Six. Managing Storable Commodity Risks: Role of Inventories and Financial Hedges
- Panos Kouvelis2,
- Lingxiu Dong2,
- Onur Boyabatli3 and
- Rong Li3
Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains
How to Cite
Kouvelis, P., Li, R. and Ding, Q. (2011) Managing Storable Commodity Risks: Role of Inventories and Financial Hedges, in The Handbook of Integrated Risk Management in Global Supply Chains (eds P. Kouvelis, L. Dong, O. Boyabatli and R. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118115800.ch6
Olin Business School, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Published Online: 11 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470535127
Online ISBN: 9781118115800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!