2. Basic Principles of SAR Polarimetry
Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Synthetic Aperture Radar Polarimetry
How to Cite
van Zyl, J. and Kim, Y. (2011) Basic Principles of SAR Polarimetry, in Synthetic Aperture Radar Polarimetry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118116104.ch2
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 28 OCT 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Joseph H. Yuen
Print ISBN: 9781118115114
Online ISBN: 9781118116104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!