7. Clustering Functionally Similar Genes from Microarray Data
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Rough-Fuzzy Pattern Recognition: Applications in Bioinformatics and Medical Imaging
How to Cite
Maji, P. and Pal, S. K. (2012) Clustering Functionally Similar Genes from Microarray Data, in Rough-Fuzzy Pattern Recognition: Applications in Bioinformatics and Medical Imaging, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118119723.ch7
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Yi Pan and
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Series Editor Information
Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
Print ISBN: 9781118004401
Online ISBN: 9781118119723
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!