3. Hard Tissue Structure and Functionality
- Matteo Santin,
- Gary Phillips
Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biomimetic, Bioresponsive, and Bioactive Materials: An Introduction to Integrating Materials with Tissues
How to Cite
Merolli, A. and Leali, P. T. (2012) Hard Tissue Structure and Functionality, in Biomimetic, Bioresponsive, and Bioactive Materials: An Introduction to Integrating Materials with Tissues (eds M. Santin and G. Phillips), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118129906.ch3
Brighton Studies in Tissue-Mimicry and Aided Regeneration (BrightSTAR), School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470056714
Online ISBN: 9781118129906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!