4. Biomedical Applications of Biomimetic Polymers: The Phosphorylcholine-Containing Polymers
- Matteo Santin and
- Gary Phillips
Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biomimetic, Bioresponsive, and Bioactive Materials: An Introduction to Integrating Materials with Tissues
How to Cite
Lewis, A. L. and Lloyd, A. W. (2012) Biomedical Applications of Biomimetic Polymers: The Phosphorylcholine-Containing Polymers, in Biomimetic, Bioresponsive, and Bioactive Materials: An Introduction to Integrating Materials with Tissues (eds M. Santin and G. Phillips), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118129906.ch4
Brighton Studies in Tissue-Mimicry and Aided Regeneration (BrightSTAR), School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470056714
Online ISBN: 9781118129906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!