Density Matrix Equation for a Bathed Small System and its Application to Molecular Magnets
- Stuart A. Rice2,3 and
- Aaron R. Dinner2,3
Published Online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 147
How to Cite
Garanin, D. A. (2011) Density Matrix Equation for a Bathed Small System and its Application to Molecular Magnets, in Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 147 (eds S. A. Rice and A. R. Dinner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118135242.ch4
Department of Chemistry, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Published Online: 8 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 2 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118122341
Online ISBN: 9781118135242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!