31. Quantum Electrochemical Study of Benzene Derivatives
1. Electronic Structure and Evaluation of the Antioxidant Activity of Aspirin and Paracetamol
- Hiroyuki Ohshima
Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Electrical Phenomena at Interfaces and Biointerfaces: Fundamentals and Applications in Nano-, Bio-, and Environmental Sciences
How to Cite
Endo, K. (2012) Quantum Electrochemical Study of Benzene Derivatives, in Electrical Phenomena at Interfaces and Biointerfaces: Fundamentals and Applications in Nano-, Bio-, and Environmental Sciences (ed H. Ohshima), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118135440.ch31
Center for Colloid and Interface Science, Research Institute for Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278-8510, Japan
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470582558
Online ISBN: 9781118135440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!