7. Fostering Citizenship and Advocacy Through the Humanities and Arts
- Grétar Tryggvason3 and
- Diran Apelian4
Published Online: 16 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society.
Shaping Our World: Engineering Education for the 21st Century
How to Cite
Nikitina, S. and Spanagel, D. (2011) Fostering Citizenship and Advocacy Through the Humanities and Arts, in Shaping Our World: Engineering Education for the 21st Century (eds G. Tryggvason and D. Apelian), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118138267.ch7
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, USA
Metal Processing Institute, WPI, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 16 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 14 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470929742
Online ISBN: 9781118138267
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!