18. Synthesis of 2-(4-N-[11C]Methylaminophenyl)-6-Hydroxybenzothiazole ([11C]6-OH-BTA-1; [11C]PIB)
- Peter J. H. Scott and
- Brian G. Hockley
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Radiochemical Syntheses: Radiopharmaceuticals for Positron Emission Tomography, Volume 1
How to Cite
Philippe, C., Mitterhauser, M. and Wadsak, W. (2012) Synthesis of 2-(4-N-[11C]Methylaminophenyl)-6-Hydroxybenzothiazole ([11C]6-OH-BTA-1; [11C]PIB), in Radiochemical Syntheses: Radiopharmaceuticals for Positron Emission Tomography, Volume 1 (eds P. J. H. Scott and B. G. Hockley), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118140345.ch18
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 13 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470588956
Online ISBN: 9781118140345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!