1. Basic Concepts in Polymer Melt Rheology and Their Importance in Processing
- Marianna Kontopoulou
Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applied Polymer Rheology: Polymeric Fluids with Industrial Applications
How to Cite
Vlachopoulos, J. and Polychronopoulos, N. (2011) Basic Concepts in Polymer Melt Rheology and Their Importance in Processing, in Applied Polymer Rheology: Polymeric Fluids with Industrial Applications (ed M. Kontopoulou), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118140611.ch1
Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470416709
Online ISBN: 9781118140611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!