Understanding the Adsorption and Photoreaction of Oxalic Acid on Anatase Nanoparticles
- Koji Watari,
- Soo-Wohn Lee
Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2006 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193
How to Cite
Mendive, C. B., Bredow, T., Blesa, M. A. and Bahnemann, D. W. (2006) Understanding the Adsorption and Photoreaction of Oxalic Acid on Anatase Nanoparticles, in Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193 (eds K. Watari and S.-W. Lee), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118144107.ch15
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080504
Online ISBN: 9781118144107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!