Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue in Water by UV-Irradiated ATaO3 (A = Li, Na, K) Sol-Gel
- Koji Watari and
- Soo-Wohn Lee
Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2006 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193
How to Cite
Torres-Martínez, L. M., Garza-Tovar, L. L. and R., E. M. L. (2006) Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue in Water by UV-Irradiated ATaO3 (A = Li, Na, K) Sol-Gel, in Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193 (eds K. Watari and S.-W. Lee), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118144107.ch21
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080504
Online ISBN: 9781118144107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!