Effect of Aqueous Based Fatty Acid Chain Length on the Thermal Decomposition and Rheological Properties of Extruded Thin Walled Pastes
- Koji Watari and
- Soo-Wohn Lee
Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2006 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193
How to Cite
August, C.R., Haber, R.A. and Reynolds, L.E. (2006) Effect of Aqueous Based Fatty Acid Chain Length on the Thermal Decomposition and Rheological Properties of Extruded Thin Walled Pastes, in Eco-Materials Processing and Design: Ceramic Transactions Series, Volume 193 (eds K. Watari and S.-W. Lee), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118144107.ch4
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080504
Online ISBN: 9781118144107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!