Ceramic Surface Roughness Modification Using A Polymethylsilsesquioxane and Silicon Oxycarbide Film Coating
- Kevin Ewsuk,
- Kiyoshi Nogi,
- Rolf Waesche,
- Yukichi Umakoshi,
- Tom Hinklin,
- Keizo Uematsu,
- Tony Tomsia,
- Hiroya Abe,
- Hidehiro Kamiya,
- Makio Naito
Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 198
How to Cite
Fukushima, M., Nakano, S. and Kita, H. (2006) Ceramic Surface Roughness Modification Using A Polymethylsilsesquioxane and Silicon Oxycarbide Film Coating, in Characterization and Control of Interfaces for High Quality Advanced Materials II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 198 (eds K. Ewsuk, K. Nogi, R. Waesche, Y. Umakoshi, T. Hinklin, K. Uematsu, T. Tomsia, H. Abe, H. Kamiya and M. Naito), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118144145.ch45
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUL 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470184141
Online ISBN: 9781118144145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!