The Increasing Role of Fractography in the Dental Community
- James R. Varner,
- George D. Quinn and
- Marlene Wightman
Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved
Fractography of Glasses and Ceramics V: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 199
How to Cite
Quinn, J. B., Scherrer, S. S. and Quinn, G. D. (2007) The Increasing Role of Fractography in the Dental Community, in Fractography of Glasses and Ceramics V: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 199 (eds J. R. Varner, G. D. Quinn and M. Wightman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118144152.ch20
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 1 JUL 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470097373
Online ISBN: 9781118144152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!