14. Bioaccumulation and Biomagnification of Mercury through Food Webs
- Guangliang Liu3,
- Yong Cai3 and
- Nelson O'Driscoll4
Published Online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology of Mercury
How to Cite
Kidd, K., Clayden, M. and Jardine, T. (2011) Bioaccumulation and Biomagnification of Mercury through Food Webs, in Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology of Mercury (eds G. Liu, Y. Cai and N. O'Driscoll), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118146644.ch14
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Southeast Environmental Research Center, Florida International University, Miami, FL, USA
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, K.C. Irving Environmental Science Center, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 18 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470578728
Online ISBN: 9781118146644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!