10. Bacteriophage Integrases for Site-Specific Integration
- Uma Lakshmipathy and
- Bhaskar Thyagarajan
Published Online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Primary and Stem Cells: Gene Transfer Technologies and Applications
How to Cite
Thyagarajan, B. (2011) Bacteriophage Integrases for Site-Specific Integration, in Primary and Stem Cells: Gene Transfer Technologies and Applications (eds U. Lakshmipathy and B. Thyagarajan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118147177.ch10
Life Technologies Corporation, Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470610749
Online ISBN: 9781118147177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!