9. Minimum Aberration and Related Criteria for Fractional Factorial Designs
- Klaus Hinkelmann
Published Online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Design and Analysis of Experiments: Special Designs and Applications, Volume 3
How to Cite
Chen, H. H. and Cheng, C.-S. (2012) Minimum Aberration and Related Criteria for Fractional Factorial Designs, in Design and Analysis of Experiments: Special Designs and Applications, Volume 3 (ed K. Hinkelmann), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118147634.ch9
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2012
Book Series Editors:
- David J. Balding,
- Noel A. C. Cressie,
- Garrett M. Fitzmaurice,
- Harvey Goldstein,
- Iain M. Johnstone,
- Geert Molenberghs,
- David W. Scott,
- Adrian F. M. Smith,
- Ruey S. Tsay and
- Sanford Weisberg
Print ISBN: 9780470530689
Online ISBN: 9781118147634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!