Numerical Simulation of Brake Discs of CRH3 High-Speed Trains Based on Ansys
- John Allison,
- Peter Collins,
- George Spanos
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Proceedings of the 1st World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME)
How to Cite
Yu, L., Jiang, Y., Lu, S., Luo, K. and Ru, H. (2011) Numerical Simulation of Brake Discs of CRH3 High-Speed Trains Based on Ansys, in Proceedings of the 1st World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME) (eds J. Allison, P. Collins and G. Spanos), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118147726.ch25
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 5 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470943199
Online ISBN: 9781118147726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!