More Efficient ICME through Materials Informatics and Process Modeling
- John Allison,
- Peter Collins and
- George Spanos
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Proceedings of the 1st World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME)
How to Cite
Gautham, B. P., Kumar, R., Bothra, S., Mohapatra, G., Kulkarni, N. and Padmanabhan, K. A. (2011) More Efficient ICME through Materials Informatics and Process Modeling, in Proceedings of the 1st World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME) (eds J. Allison, P. Collins and G. Spanos), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118147726.ch5
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 5 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470943199
Online ISBN: 9781118147726
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!