10. Oxidative Stress and Parkinson Disease
- Tahira Farooqui5 and
- Akhlaq A. Farooqui6
Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Oxidative Stress in Vertebrates and Invertebrates: Molecular Aspects of Cell Signaling
How to Cite
Lim, K.-L., Graham, D. and Ng, X.-H. (2011) Oxidative Stress and Parkinson Disease, in Oxidative Stress in Vertebrates and Invertebrates: Molecular Aspects of Cell Signaling (eds T. Farooqui and A. A. Farooqui), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118148143.ch10
Department of Entomology/Center of Molecular Neurobiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 18 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118001943
Online ISBN: 9781118148143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!