20. Molecular Mechanisms of Antioxidant Protective Processes in Honeybee Apis mellifera
- Tahira Farooqui2 and
- Akhlaq A. Farooqui3
Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Oxidative Stress in Vertebrates and Invertebrates: Molecular Aspects of Cell Signaling
How to Cite
Nikolenko, A. G., Saltykova, E. S. and Gaifullina, L. R. (2011) Molecular Mechanisms of Antioxidant Protective Processes in Honeybee Apis mellifera, in Oxidative Stress in Vertebrates and Invertebrates: Molecular Aspects of Cell Signaling (eds T. Farooqui and A. A. Farooqui), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118148143.ch20
Department of Entomology/Center of Molecular Neurobiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 18 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118001943
Online ISBN: 9781118148143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!