Six. Perturbation, Coupled-Mode Theory, Modal Excitations, and Applications
Published Online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Diode Lasers and Photonic Integrated Circuits, Second Edition
How to Cite
Coldren, L. A., Corzine, S. W. and Mašanović, M. L. (2012) Perturbation, Coupled-Mode Theory, Modal Excitations, and Applications, in Diode Lasers and Photonic Integrated Circuits, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118148167.ch6
- Published Online: 9 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Kai Chang
Series Editor Information
Texas A&M University, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470484128
Online ISBN: 9781118148167
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!