27. Small-Area Estimation: Overview and Empirical Study
- Brenda G. Cox3,
- David A. Binder4,
- B. Nanjamma Chinnappa4,
- Anders Christianson5,
- Michael J. Colledge6,
- Phillip S. Kott7
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Business Survey Methods
How to Cite
Rao, J. N. K. and Choudhry, G. H. (1995) Small-Area Estimation: Overview and Empirical Study, in Business Survey Methods (eds B. G. Cox, D. A. Binder, B. N. Chinnappa, A. Christianson, M. J. Colledge and P. S. Kott), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118150504.ch27
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
Australian Bureau of Statistics
U. S. National Agricultural Statistics Service
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 16 FEB 1995
Print ISBN: 9780471598527
Online ISBN: 9781118150504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!