31. The Evolution of Agricultural Data Collection in the United States
- Brenda G. Cox3,
- David A. Binder4,
- B. Nanjamma Chinnappa4,
- Anders Christianson5,
- Michael J. Colledge6 and
- Phillip S. Kott7
Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Business Survey Methods
How to Cite
Allen, R., Huggins, V. J. and Killion, R. A. (1995) The Evolution of Agricultural Data Collection in the United States, in Business Survey Methods (eds B. G. Cox, D. A. Binder, B. N. Chinnappa, A. Christianson, M. J. Colledge and P. S. Kott), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118150504.ch31
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
Australian Bureau of Statistics
U. S. National Agricultural Statistics Service
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 16 FEB 1995
Print ISBN: 9780471598527
Online ISBN: 9781118150504
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!