10. Additive and Generalized Additive Models
- Michael G. Schimek
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Smoothing and Regression: Approaches, Computation, and Application
How to Cite
Schimek, M. G. and Turlach, B. A. (2000) Additive and Generalized Additive Models, in Smoothing and Regression: Approaches, Computation, and Application (ed M. G. Schimek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118150658.ch10
Karl-Franzens-University of Graz, Austria, and University of Vienna, Austria
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 24 JUL 2000
Print ISBN: 9780471179467
Online ISBN: 9781118150658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!