8. Smoothing Methods for Discrete Data
- Michael G. Schimek
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Smoothing and Regression: Approaches, Computation, and Application
How to Cite
Simonoff, J. S. and Tutz, G. (2000) Smoothing Methods for Discrete Data, in Smoothing and Regression: Approaches, Computation, and Application (ed M. G. Schimek), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118150658.ch8
Karl-Franzens-University of Graz, Austria, and University of Vienna, Austria
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 24 JUL 2000
Print ISBN: 9780471179467
Online ISBN: 9781118150658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!