16. Characterizing the Interactions between Cell Membranes and Antimicrobials via Sum-Frequency Generation Vibrational Spectroscopy
- José M. Lagarón2,
- María J. Ocio2,3 and
- Amparo López-Rubio2
Published Online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Avery, C. W. and Chen, Z. (2011) Characterizing the Interactions between Cell Membranes and Antimicrobials via Sum-Frequency Generation Vibrational Spectroscopy, in Antimicrobial Polymers (eds J. M. Lagarón, M. J. Ocio and A. López-Rubio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118150887.ch16
Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA), Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC), Valencia, Spain
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Valencia, Spain
- Published Online: 22 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 9 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470598221
Online ISBN: 9781118150887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!