10. Case Studies and Testbeds for the Smart Grid
Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Smart Grid: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis
How to Cite
Momoh, J. (2012) Case Studies and Testbeds for the Smart Grid, in Smart Grid: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118156117.ch10
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 16 MAR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Lajos Hanzo
Print ISBN: 9780470889398
Online ISBN: 9781118156117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!