11. Antibiotic Resistance in Swine-Manure-Impacted Environments
- Patricia L. Keen3 and
- Mark H. M. M. Montforts4
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment
How to Cite
Chee-Sanford, J., Maxwell, S., Tsau, K., Merrick, K. and Aminov, R. (2011) Antibiotic Resistance in Swine-Manure-Impacted Environments, in Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment (eds P. L. Keen and M. H. M. M. Montforts), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118156247.ch11
Faculty of Applied Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 30 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470905425
Online ISBN: 9781118156247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!