25. Environmental Microbial Communities Living Under Very High Antibiotic Selection Pressure
- Patricia L. Keen4 and
- Mark H. M. M. Montforts5
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment
How to Cite
Janzon, A., Kristiansson, E. and Larsson, D. G. J. (2011) Environmental Microbial Communities Living Under Very High Antibiotic Selection Pressure, in Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment (eds P. L. Keen and M. H. M. M. Montforts), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118156247.ch25
Faculty of Applied Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 30 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470905425
Online ISBN: 9781118156247
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!