17. Functional Layer-By-Layer Polyelectrolytes: Assembly Strategies, Characterization, and Selected Applications
- Alberto Ciferri3 and
- Angelo Perico4
Published Online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Ionic Interactions in Natural and Synthetic Macromolecules
How to Cite
Estillore, N., Knoll, W. and Advincula, R. (2012) Functional Layer-By-Layer Polyelectrolytes: Assembly Strategies, Characterization, and Selected Applications, in Ionic Interactions in Natural and Synthetic Macromolecules (eds A. Ciferri and A. Perico), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118165850.ch17
Department of Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, NC 27078, USA
Istituto per lo Studio delle Macromolecole (ISMAC), Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Via De Marini 6, 16149 Genova, Italy
- Published Online: 13 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470529270
Online ISBN: 9781118165850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!