18. Polyelectrolytes at Interfaces: Applications and Transport Properties of Polyelectrolyte Multilayers in Membranes
- Alberto Ciferri2 and
- Angelo Perico3
Published Online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Ionic Interactions in Natural and Synthetic Macromolecules
How to Cite
Seantier, B. and Deratani, A. (2012) Polyelectrolytes at Interfaces: Applications and Transport Properties of Polyelectrolyte Multilayers in Membranes, in Ionic Interactions in Natural and Synthetic Macromolecules (eds A. Ciferri and A. Perico), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118165850.ch18
Department of Chemistry, Duke University, Durham, NC 27078, USA
Istituto per lo Studio delle Macromolecole (ISMAC), Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Via De Marini 6, 16149 Genova, Italy
- Published Online: 13 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470529270
Online ISBN: 9781118165850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!