10. Intermolecular Electron Transfer Reactivity for Organic Compounds Studied Using Marcus Cross-Rate Theory
- Herbert DaCosta and
- Maohong Fan
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Rate Constant Calculation for Thermal Reactions: Methods and Applications
How to Cite
Nelsen, S. F. and Pladziewicz, J. R. (2011) Intermolecular Electron Transfer Reactivity for Organic Compounds Studied Using Marcus Cross-Rate Theory, in Rate Constant Calculation for Thermal Reactions: Methods and Applications (eds H. DaCosta and M. Fan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118166123.ch10
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 29 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470582305
Online ISBN: 9781118166123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!