3. Quantum Instanton Evaluation of the Kinetic Isotope Effects and of the Temperature Dependence of the Rate Constant
- Herbert DaCosta and
- Maohong Fan
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Rate Constant Calculation for Thermal Reactions: Methods and Applications
How to Cite
Vaníček, J. (2011) Quantum Instanton Evaluation of the Kinetic Isotope Effects and of the Temperature Dependence of the Rate Constant, in Rate Constant Calculation for Thermal Reactions: Methods and Applications (eds H. DaCosta and M. Fan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118166123.ch3
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 29 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470582305
Online ISBN: 9781118166123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!