13. CO2 and Acid Gas Storage in Geological Formations as Gas Hydrate
- Ying (Alice) Wu3,
- John J. Carroll4 and
- Zhimin Du5
Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies
How to Cite
Qanbari, F., Zatsepina, O. Y., Tabatabaie, S. H. and Pooladi-Darvish, M. (2011) CO2 and Acid Gas Storage in Geological Formations as Gas Hydrate, in Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies (eds Y. (. Wu, J. J. Carroll and Z. Du), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118175552.ch13
Sphere Technology Connection
Gas Liquids Engineering, Ltd.
Southwest Petroleum University
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470938768
Online ISBN: 9781118175552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!