18. Operation Control of CO2-Driving in Field Site. Site Test in Wellblock Shu 101, Yushulin Oil Field, Daqing
- Ying (Alice) Wu2,
- John J. Carroll3 and
- Zhimin Du4
Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies
How to Cite
Wan, X., Sun, T., Zhang, Y., Yang, T. and Mu, C. (2011) Operation Control of CO2-Driving in Field Site. Site Test in Wellblock Shu 101, Yushulin Oil Field, Daqing, in Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies (eds Y. (. Wu, J. J. Carroll and Z. Du), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118175552.ch18
Sphere Technology Connection
Gas Liquids Engineering, Ltd.
Southwest Petroleum University
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470938768
Online ISBN: 9781118175552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!