22. Comparison of CO2 and Acid Gas Interactions with Reservoir Fluid and Rocks at Williston Basin Conditions
- Ying (Alice) Wu2,
- John J. Carroll3 and
- Zhimin Du4
Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies
How to Cite
Holubnyak, Y. I., Hawthorne, S. B., Mibeck, B. A., Miller, D. J., Bremer, J. M., Smith, S. A., Sorensen, J. A., Steadman, E. N. and Harju, J. A. (2011) Comparison of CO2 and Acid Gas Interactions with Reservoir Fluid and Rocks at Williston Basin Conditions, in Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Related Technologies (eds Y. (. Wu, J. J. Carroll and Z. Du), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118175552.ch22
Sphere Technology Connection
Gas Liquids Engineering, Ltd.
Southwest Petroleum University
- Published Online: 30 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 13 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470938768
Online ISBN: 9781118175552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!